1. This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portraiture services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to by both parties: Brittany DeJesus Photography and client. Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain property of Brittany DeJesus Photography and may be used for advertising, marketing, display or any other purpose thought proper by Brittany DeJesus Photography.
2. If the photographer, Brittany DeJesus, cannot perform this agreement in whole or in part due to an emergency, casualty, injury, acts of God or nature or terror or other cause beyond the control of the parties due to further liability with respect to this agreement no liability will be held toBrittany DeJesus Photography. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in mail, or otherwise lost or damaged with fault on the part of the photographer. Client(s) agree that an entire wedding cannot be replicated, reenacted or repeated for the purpose of a re-shoot and limits Brittany DeJesus Photography liability to the amount paid under this contract.
3. In the event of an extenuating circumstance on Brittany DeJesus Photography’s part, Brittany DeJesus Photography will find and hire an alternative photographer or reimburse the full amount paid to the customer, including the retainer fee. Brittany DeJesus Photography will not be held liable for services not rendered. To receive a full refund, Brittany DeJesus Photography must be notified 60 days before the wedding day; if not, Brittany DeJesus Photography will get to keep everything that has been paid for up until that point. Brittany DeJesus Photography also has 120 days to refund the money upon receiving notification that the wedding was cancelled.
4. On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, Brittany DeJesus Photography will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame.
5. A 50% retainer is needed to secure your date and time of wedding and or purchase flight accommodations. The 50% retainer is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or date change. The 50% retainer covers the time spent coordinating pre wedding arrangements and securing a date which would otherwise be unavailable to other clients. The retainer will be applied towards the total amount billed. The remaining balance is due one week prior to the wedding date.
6. The amount agreed upon covers the photographer’s time, talent, proofing and editing. It also cannot be changed or altered by any means.
7. It is understood that Brittany DeJesus Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract. No other photographer is allowed to take photos at the wedding or engagement session unless express permission is given by Brittany DeJesus Photography.
9. Brittany DeJesus Photography will choose the best images from the engagement session (if applicable) and the wedding day. Brittany DeJesus Photography does not show un-edited images, nor involve the clients in the process of choosing which images will be chosen for the final gallery. Brittany DeJesus Photography spends a great deal of time going through each image individually. Please rest assured that Brittany DeJesus will only show you the BEST of the BEST and any images that are unappealing (i.e. eyes closed, unflattering facial expressions and most definitely, any images that do not meet Brittany DeJesus’s high professional standards will get deleted immediately).
10. The wedding images will be displayed in an online gallery within 10-21 days from your wedding day. The online gallery will be available for 6 months. ($25.00 will be charged for each additional week you request the gallery to remain available).
11. An itinerary must be provided to the photographer before the wedding or a timeline should be discussed and created between the Client and Brittany DeJesus.
12. If the wedding is located 2 hours or more away from Area code 33401 then a hotel room / Flight must be booked and paid for by the Client for Brittany DeJesus Photography, unless otherwise discussed,
13. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COPYRIGHT: It is illegal to copy or reproduce the Clients photographs elsewhere without Brittany DeJesus Photography’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. All photographs, both on Brittany DeJesus Photography’s website, blog or Facebook page, including all potential proofs are copyrighted, reproduction of any image by any means, screen captures, and other means of reproduction are strictly prohibited and are a violation of copyright law. Additionally, it is illegal to post any of Brittany DeJesus Photography’s work on the Internet, blogs, and social networking sites, without the express permission of the photographer.